We exist to portray the last days of Jesus Christ's physical earthly ministry before He ascended into heaven, in order to: present the Gospel (Good News) of salvation to all who watch; encourage faith among those who have trusted in Jesus as Savior; and provide fellowship in Christ for those participating in the ministry.
What We Believe
Trusting in Jesus Christ as our Savior, we believe in:
- One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth.
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary; His death in our place for our sins through which we receive eternal life; His bodily resurrection and personal return.
- The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of renewing relationships between mankind and God and in the work of empowering men and women to live holy lives.
- The Bible as the inspired and unchanging Word of God.
- Mankind created in the image of God but, with the fall of the first two people, Adam and Eve, fallen into sin and separation from right relationship with God and under judgment of death; no amount of good deeds can be done to make any man or woman right with God and save them from eternal punishment; only by accepting God’s gracious gift of eternal life through faith in what Jesus did for all when He died and rose again.